Starting School

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting School

Rachel was heartbroken when her big sister started school. Thank goodness it was only half a day.....Rachel cried for Cassidy for most of that time. But then she learned she'd be back after school so her world was OK again.

Used Moonbeam's Starting School kit for this layout. It's available in the digital kits store here:

http://scrapbookmax.com/store/produc...8&cat=0&page=1

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

I think when my kids went off to school, I was the one crying. Rachel will have her chance soon to join her sister.

So that is what I am supposed to do with my trampoline. I will have to invite some friends over for a party! (lol)

Comment

AWWW- that is just STUNNING- Love the journaling with the pics- great job

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Great job Mel........awesome journaling

Comment

awwwww, how sweet. beautiful layout.
          Trisha
          My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

Oh Mel, I do remember those days well. It is nice to know that the sisters are so close. In my case it was me in tears, my youngest daughter could not give a toss - more toys to play with. Lovely pictures and well laid out.

Comment

Sisters ay
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

That is adorable and I'm loving the picnic on the mini tramp I love this layout it's awesome
                sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Well, I certainly wasn't using the mini trampoline! Just like every other piece of workout equipment I've ever bought, it was just sitting there collecting clothes, books, dust, etc...... It was the perfect size for the kids to play with. And these two little girls are all grown up now. They are the mothers of my 5 grandbabies!
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

I didn't cry when my boys started school, I loved it!

Comment

This is my little Rachel when she was a teenager. Just thought you'd like to see the comparison to my little cry-baby here. LOL!

Melanie

Comment

Love your page and photos of both sisters how sweet, Rachel was a beautiful young lady Mel.It's always interesting to see how they grow and do comparison with photos.
                        [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hasn't she grown up into a real beauty. She must have a beautiful Momma to take after.

Comment

Thank you, guys. I think she's beautiful, too! Thanks everyone for all your comments. I was feeling blue this week. You've all brightened my spirits again.
                            Melanie

Comment

Working...
                            X