sac_Lilac Whispers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sac_Lilac Whispers

I used Deanne's Lilac Whispers for this. The first picture is of my Hubby's Great Grandmother and his Great Aunt Tyna, the second is my hubby's cousins when they were little.

Designer: Deanne Gow Smith (Moonbeam)

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Oh Sue! These are lovely pages. I especially love the photo of your husband's great aunt. Just beautiful!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Gorgeous
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Beautiful Sue.
        [/SIGPIC]

Comment

wow....love your layout. very nice

Comment

Sue these pages are beautiful. This is one of the nicest kits I have seen in a long time. Very delicate

Comment

Owww so very very pretty
              sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Love it Sue.. ,

Very sweet layouts .
                sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Wow, Sue, you just have the best old pictures! And these layouts are wonderful!

Comment

OMG! These pictures are absolutely beautiful!! You are sooo lucky to have such wonderful old photos to scrap with. Beautiful pages Sue!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                    X