Girl Talk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl Talk

I forgot to post this page I made a while back. Decided in the middle of the June challenge about using tiles might be a good time.

This page was created with Donna Thomas <autisticwonder> Maximizer's Grayscale Tile Templates. I modified the tile template slightly for my own preference, colorized it using my paper, etc; then I exported the finished tile. I brought the tile back into SBM as a background paper <tiled>. Then I used Donna's Deco Circle Rounds and Lacey Circle Rounds for my frame. The tiles are fun and easy to work with as we see from the June challenge hosted by Granny.

My buddy is GrannyWin.
    My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Beautiful page KPierce and what a lovely photo.
    [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Lovely layout and is your duaghter and you, look so much alike
      Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

What a gloriously sweet layout I love the happy smiles, great soft colours and beautiful framing
        sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Cute page and a very cute photo!

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Great layout and pic too.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

beautiful
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
              X