Bright Future

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bright Future

I just finished this tonight. Tyler was wearing my sunglasses one afternoon on our walk in his new wagon. He loved them and never touched them. TIA for looking.

Wow! Those colors are great for that layout. Future so bright... Looks great. Good job.

Comment

I don't know how to edit this post. So, I'll just put it here.

Credits:
      Background Paper: Vertical stripes from www.iireproductions.com
      Everything else: Scrapbook Max
      Font: Ravie

Comment

Originally posted by MommaBird View Post
        Wow! Those colors are great for that layout. Future so bright... Looks great. Good job.
        Thanks, Momma. I used the advance area of coloring for the first time. Those frames were a dark wood tone. I really like the way it turned out.

OMG! I am getting so addicted. It's almost 2am, and I just finished my second L/O of the night. I have gotta go to bed!!!

Comment

Great layout! So cool!!
          Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
          *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
          Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
          OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

awesome layout, he is so cute!
            Trisha
            My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

Originally posted by Tymom020707 View Post
              OMG! I am getting so addicted. It's almost 2am, and I just finished my second L/O of the night. I have gotta go to bed!!!
              See Angelwithin! She's always got a strong pot of coffee on for the newbies! But to get a cup, you gotta fetch her slippers for a month.
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                See Angelwithin! She's always got a strong pot of coffee on for the newbies! But to get a cup, you gotta fetch her slippers for a month.
                LOL! Very Funny.

Comment

Love it
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Gorgeous! And he is precious! Very cool!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                    X