Jazzy's wordart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazzy's wordart

Used Jazzy's wordart All About Fairies for this layout of my great-niece, Phoebe. She was playing with this whirlygig in my mother's garden. The kit is by Lori Davison.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

OMG.......... (just picking myself off the floor)..........
    this has to be one of the BEST EVER layouts..........

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL.

Comment

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Comment

Absolutely stunning Mel!! The blending is awesome! Beautiful reflections too.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

This page is absolutely gorgeous!

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

I love this layout Mel. It has the look and feel of an old painting.

Comment

Thank you all so very much. I was in a fairy mood I guess because I made 3 pages before I was all fairied out. LOL! You can see them in the gallery. I appreciate all the compliments on this. I hadn't been getting very many comments lately so this perked me back up. Thanks all of you!
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Wow!
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                X