My newest attempt!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My newest attempt!

This is a siggie I made and as it's 2:30am, I'm not doing any more to it but need to add my name...somewhere on there! I love it bc I finally figured out how to use fonts in PSP!! Simple right? You'd think but I kept flubbing it up!
    NOW, I wanna learn how to make the background cleaner, where I've erased areas..... but for now....WDYT?

*I can't remember where the "C" and "S" letters came from but if memory serves-it was from ShabbyPrincess.
    *Elements came from Yvette-Wrapped Up in Love and Sharia Braxton-Sweetie Pie.
    *I can't remember where the small doodle came from.
    **The BABY....is all mine**

Last edited by top chef; 12-12-2008, 01:45 AM. Reason: added "baby"

Awesome work - Fab extractions
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Great job. Congrats on the LO, and that is a beautiful toddler.
      Linda
      My buddies are twpclerk & moonlightpearl

Comment

Extractions are hard but it will come with time. I think you did a great job! Your baby is adorable!

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Toddler??

What age are they toddlers??? She's only 14 months... and not toddling yet. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Everytime I make a new one, I think it's my newest favorite. LOL

I'm going to change the "Inside the box" portion of the wording and put it INSIDE the box with a different font choice. I don't like how it's all smooshed together. And it would have more impact, I think, to actually be inside the box-to back up what it's saying.
          Last edited by top chef; 12-12-2008, 12:22 PM. Reason: added more info

Comment

Love how you have the different pics and how you worded everything.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
            X