Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sac_Celebrate 2009

Another sketch with Bamboo Fun.

I used Word art "Celebrate 2009" by Jazzy at DSO, the rest is mine.
    I altered the color of the wording.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Another Awesome Page Sue, Happy New Year 2U
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Great Sue! I love it. I just got Bamboo Fun for Christmas and I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it!

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

awesome, love it Sue.
        My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
        Vanessa

Comment

Sue this is beautiful!! Now can I ask what is bamboo fun?? Is that the same as the bamboo tablet?? If so-does that mean you are drawing these pictures or tracing them? I'm soooooo confused!! hahaha! Whatever it is your LO's are gorgeous.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Yes, it is the Bamboo Fun Tablet. And the answer to if I am tracing or Drawing, well...both. Corel Painter has a Clone feature that acts as tracing paper. I traced the outline of the face, eyes etc.. but the shading/blending is my own using the blending brushes. I can sketch freehand, but I have been out of practice a long time. I am trying to build back up to it.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Thanks for the quick answer Sue. You have so much talent and I love seeing what you come up with. Stunning!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
              X