Pint size Pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pint size Pick

This is me at four years old in a dress that I despised. But my grandmother made it for me, so I wore it.

There is no telling what kind of layouts will be born from all of the old photos that I am digging up.

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

You were a little doll! I know what you mean about clothes you didn't like. I had some of those too. By the year on your layout, you must have been born the year I graduated from High School! EEKS, you just made me feel old LOL

Great job on this, can't wait to see more!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Cute picture. But if Sue feels old I feel ancient.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
        You were a little doll! I know what you mean about clothes you didn't like. I had some of those too. By the year on your layout, you must have been born the year I graduated from High School! EEKS, you just made me feel old LOL

Great job on this, can't wait to see more!
        I was just thinking the same thing Sue! I was out of school 2 years already at the time the photo was taken! EEKS!

I love the little dress Pick, but I know what you mean about those clothes you didn't like. I had plenty of those things in my life. Most of the things I didn't like were made by . . . . ME! lol I sewed and re-sewed so many times that by the finished product, I hated it! LOL

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Awesome layout and journaling.
          You are young enough to be my kid too. I had one in '72 and one in '73 and one more in '77.

Comment

Working...
          X