Doggie Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doggie Memories

This Template is Fun for the Dogs in your Life...I am Talking about the Four Legged Kind!!! LOL

[IMG][/IMG]

Designer: Diana Carmichael
    QuickPages/Templates: Doggie Memories
    Layout: Kimmyann
    Link to Store: https://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital...mplate%29.html
    Hugs!!

Kimmyanne how cute!
    I wish I had pics of my childhood puppies.
    sigpic
    I'm friends with "fcfirecat" and "Kimmyann"

Comment

Thanks Christine!!! I have always been a Picture Taker.....I have pictures of Cows, Calfs, Pigs, Horses, Dogs, Birds....Every Cridder I have been Around.....LOL
      Hugs!!

Comment

I'm the same way, I was raised on a farm in SW Georgia, and had TONS of farm pics. But, I was in Hurricane Katrina, and lost almost all of my pics. My family had some copies, but most are gone.

I really enjoy seeing your pics of "country" life! Hunting, fishing, animals,etc!
        sigpic

Comment

Christine,
          Katrina taught me a Lesson too.....After seeing what Happened, I put all my Albums, documents, Computers, in containers and Taken with me. Abt 2 weeks after Katrina, we got slammed by Rita, then Last Year IKE.....So Sorry to Hear about Your Lose!!! My Family Laughed at me over the Stuff chose to Take, But Photos can't be replaced as Easy as Furniture and Nick-Nacks!!!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

It taught me, too. I have everything backed up on CDs, as well as an external hard drive. If I'm ever in the path of another storm, they'll go in the suitcase FIRST!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X