Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions

I am new to digital scrapbooking and want to know what you think of my pages thus far?
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...vickilynn.html

I like this sort of page, is simple in layout but effective, and that's all you need. Well done.
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

I love it as well...I might have made the word art bigger...But it is nice just the way it is too...Great job!
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Very simplistic and pretty!

Comment

Great page Vicki. I would add some shadows to your elements so it "pops" and makes it look a little less flat and gives dimension.

Also I recommend to anyone looking to improve is to take a good looks around the gallery and find layouts you like the look of and then try and "scraplift" that means - try your hand at something much the same using a kit that you like. Some might think this is copying but I don't feel that way - unless you are using the extact same kit - to me it isn't copying. They always turn out different looking from the original. IT's a great way to extend yourself and abilities and it's great fun and gives you heaps of ideas. Start off with something more simple and then move on as your skills improve to something harder and more complicated.
          Hope this helps you. Hugs
          Kind wishes from Carena
          Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
          Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Thanks ladies, I took your advice and made several new pages that are way better, but i keep getting error messages uploading them here

Comment

Working...
            X