Checkbook Covers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checkbook Covers

I have a box of clear vinyl checkbook covers and haven't known what to do with them. They wouldn't work for the idea I had when I purchased them.

It just dawned on me that I can make inserts for them with Scrapbook MAX!Yippee! It's so easy with this program!!! I can adjust the size to what I need and easily turn one half of it upside down so that when the insert is folded in half, it comes out the right way. Ooooooooh.....I LOVE Scrapbook MAX!!!

Jan
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Ooooooooh.....I LOVE Scrapbook MAX!!!
    AND IT SHOWS!!! Great Idea!!!! Thanks!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

These are GREAT ~~ BUT yet another thing we here in the UK don't have.
      Pooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

clever! i have been making inserts for dvds, cds, and starbucks tumblers!!! such a versatile program, indeed!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
          These are GREAT ~~ BUT yet another thing we here in the UK don't have.
          Pooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sulks*
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

The checkbook covers came from:

http://edps.com/

They have dozens and dozens of similar items, all very reasonably priced. I didn't see that they specifically ship to the UK, but I didn't see that they don't, either.
            sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=five-feathers;32950]The checkbook covers came from:

http://edps.com/

They have dozens and dozens of similar items, all very reasonably priced. I didn't see that they specifically ship to the UK, but I didn't see that they don't, either.[/QUOTE

To be perfectly honest, I don't know the last time I used a chequebook ~ all Debit Cards & Chip'n'Pin here now & no need to carry a chequebook!!!!

Comment

Great idea. Thanks for sharing.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                X