Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good use of February's 4X6 templates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good use of February's 4X6 templates

    I've put to good use the 4X6 templates from the February challenge. It is such a cute album. The link is here. Didn't want to flood the gallery.


    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...y.php?cat=1567

  • #2
    Originally posted by spanielmom View Post
    I've put to good use the 4X6 templates from the February challenge. It is such a cute album. The link is here. Didn't want to flood the gallery.


    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...y.php?cat=1567
    Woould love to take a peek! It's asking for a password though.


    Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here




    Comment


    • #3
      I got the same thing. Maybe it is your private album????

      Marion

      Comment


      • #4
        me tooooooooo!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Marion View Post
          I got the same thing. Maybe it is your private album????

          Marion
          oooo yes it is a private album---but I thought if I gave you the link you could see it. Now what do I do?

          Comment


          • #6
            I think I figured it out----try this link:

            http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...&catp=dollokig

            Comment


            • #7
              It worked now! Very cute!!!!

              Marion

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Marion View Post
                It worked now! Very cute!!!!

                Marion
                Thanks--your layouts are wonderful. I had to rearrange a few to accomodate my picture being tall, but I really loved your layouts. It's hard to believe that it was 16 years ago. I'm feeling sentimental now! My kids say I'm just mental! LOL

                Comment


                • #9
                  Precious, Cute, Adorable what more could be said. I love them. Nice work


                  Visit my blog
                  Visit my section of the store here




                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I love the font similarity throughout the book. Great job!

                    I am having such trouble finding all the layouts I've downloaded! I don't know how you did it!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Loved your use of the brag book templates for FC.!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Maggie View Post
                        I love the font similarity throughout the book. Great job!

                        I am having such trouble finding all the layouts I've downloaded! I don't know how you did it!
                        I rename all mine by putting "february challenge" in front of it if the don't have that already. That way they all come up grouped together in alphabetical order. I did the same with the January ones.

                        Just a thought....

                        Marion

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X