• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NanaC95565
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

My Valentine

Here is a layout I did for the FEB. Contest.

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

• *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Beautiful and touching
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

I know I commented on your layout in the gallery but i just have to tell ya, the image of a person being called Nana is sooo funny, to me I think of an old lady, wrinkly skin sitting on a rocking chair peeling pototoes!! HAHAHAHAHAHA just a little humor for ya! But I guess I was shocked to see how young you are! LOL I felt the same way when I saw grannys pictures OMG that is not how imaged her at all!!! Toooo funny!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• autisticwonder
        Scrap Guru
        • Nov 2006

Crops...I have to say..ditto..That says Feb. 2006 and her hair is dark and she don't look like no "GRANNY"..But she is proud to be one and I think that is so incredibly wonderful..I've always told my kids, "I want to be the worlds greatest grandma when I grow up". Love your layout NANAC!! It's SPECIAL!

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Didn't think of the name and age, but now you mention it! Is Nana as in the way we interpret it or another meaning. Being nosey now
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• NanaC95565
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
            Crops...I have to say..ditto..That says Feb. 2006 and her hair is dark and she don't look like no "GRANNY"..But she is proud to be one and I think that is so incredibly wonderful..I've always told my kids, "I want to be the worlds greatest grandma when I grow up". Love your layout NANAC!! It's SPECIAL!
            OK all I know. It's amazing what a bottle of haircolor will do. I started getting a bunch of GREY hair when I was 16 yrs. old. Young right, the 4th generation on my mothers side.I got the poopy end of the stick. It stinks I hate it. My hubby is 43 and I have more GREY hair than he does. The whole front of my head of hair is GREY. (Hate it WITH A passion) My hubby's oldest daughter so It's step grandma. My skins not wrinkley, still have my teeth for now. LOL I do sit in a rocking chair. No moo-moos yet. Thank goodness. OK I can go on and on but theres no point. LOL Have as GREAT day
            Last edited by NanaC95565; 02-12-2007, 09:42 AM.

Visit my blog
            Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Working...
            X