My Weight Loss Journey (55lbs lost)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Weight Loss Journey (55lbs lost)

I just thought Maybe I should Make a weight loss Journey template for the store.. Do you think it would be in demand? If so what would you like to see in it? what sort of page headings etc?

Comment

Maybe this summer Moonbeam

I am having Gastric By Pass this June (Lord Willingly) if the insurance approves it. They should!!!!

Wish Me luck
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Wow Moonbeam, what a fantastic achievement. An inspirational template if ever there was one. Congratulations
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Very Inspiring!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
            I am having Gastric By Pass this June (Lord Willingly) if the insurance approves it. They should!!!!

Wish Me luck
            Man!! tha would be scary ... hope it goes very well for you.. keep us posted of your progress

Comment

Inspiring Layout

I am sure this gave many people who lost weight an incentive to document their achievement. Since I have a few (sic) extra pounds, I applaud your weight loss. I lost weight recently......I shaved a few pounds off a photo by using Photoshop!

Comment

Originally posted by grannywin View Post
                I lost weight recently......I shaved a few pounds off a photo by using Photoshop!

Now why didn't I think of that!

Comment

Hey yeah!! Can you take my head and put it on Elle Mcphersons body?
                  I'm thinking of buying Photoshop soon - any idea which version is the best?
                  I only use Picasa for mu photo's and I cant figure out how to "edit" photos??? I can only crop and lighten and all those effects - I'd love to learn how to do all those fantastic things with photos

Comment

Moonbeam - this page is just so inspiring! I cannot believe how much YOUNGER you look now...not only did you lose 55 pounds, you lost at LEAST 15 years if not more! WOW!

Comment

All I know Kristy is I FEEL much younger and healthier.. I was getting old before my time I'm afraid and my health was not good.. Thats why i did it.. and it is not only the weight loss in itself but the way i lost it... slowly but surely by eating healthy choices.. My Basis is Fruit and vegetables .and I make sure I eat from all the 5 food groups every single day and I must have vegetables somewhere in my lunch and Dinner - My Cholesterol dropped, My blood pressure normalised, My arthritis dissappeared - I was "dancing" - My skin improved, my puffy eyes disappered -
                      My Husbands diabetes came under control.. his glucose is normal all the time now!.. I never considered it a "diet" we just changed our habits nad it had to be something we could live with permnently -otherwise you just put it back on. It worked and we have been at this weight for 2 years...
                      But recently we have begun doing the "One wont hurt" and eating cakes and biscuits and chips...But already feeling arthritic again so thats why I want to psych myself up and go back to avoiding bad food _ I dont miss it once my taste buds adjust but once I have a bit here and a bit there I'm "off the wagon" _ I think I'm a sugarholic... I cannot have just one - so I am better to avoid high sugar content foods altogether.
                      Last edited by Moonbeam; 02-13-2007, 10:11 PM.

Comment

My mom did something very very similar - she'll be 68 this year and nobody ever guesses her over 50. She doesn't "diet" either, just eats the right foods in the right portions. I should really take lessons from her!!!! Now that I'm done having babies, there's not reason to hang onto these extra pounds I'm carrying! No excuses, right?

Thanks so much for sharing your page and your story!

Comment

Do It Now! I deeply regret that I wasted 20 years being overweight and not enjoying life and being able to join in many activities because of my weight and health - I wish I had changed my eating habits many years ago ...
                          Even just making a couple of small changes like reading labels and not buying anything with over 10g per 100g of sugar or fat...and in 6 months you wont believe how much you lose.Go for it Kristy! You'll never regret it

Comment

WOW!!!!
                            HOW TALENTED ARE YOU??

Congratulations on the success you and your husband have both had and I have no doubt that you will continue it.
                            I have been struggling since Christmas to eat healthy and get healthy. You have just given me the inspiration to do it again.
                            THANKS!!!!!
                            Suze

Comment

Excellent!! Why don't you open a Thread in the NSBR ( Not Scrap Book Related) section for us Weight Watchers here and encourage each other - monitor each others progress??? Yes? No??

Comment

Working...
                              X