Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow

Hey everyone -

I just took a bit of time to check out these wonderful layouts everyone has posted, but don't have time to comment on them all! Busy couple of weeks, 2 gymnastics meets, a regional spelling bee out of town......YIKES!

Just wanted to say that EVERYONE'S layouts look GREAT.....I'm jealous - I've just had NO TIME.....and I feel like I've been gone forever! Will be back soon and hope to have time to scrap again soon!

Kristy

Originally posted by kristyc1994 View Post
    Hey everyone -

I just took a bit of time to check out these wonderful layouts everyone has posted, but don't have time to comment on them all! Busy couple of weeks, 2 gymnastics meets, a regional spelling bee out of town......YIKES!

Just wanted to say that EVERYONE'S layouts look GREAT.....I'm jealous - I've just had NO TIME.....and I feel like I've been gone forever! Will be back soon and hope to have time to scrap again soon!

Kristy
    I was just thinking of you, hadn't heard from you in a few days. Figured you probably got snowed in!

Comment

Busy couple of weeks, 2 gymnastics meets, a regional spelling bee out of town......YIKES!

Hi Kirsty.. Sounds like life is hectic!! I've got a "quiet week" this week thank goodness(no cricket matches all over town) but had one similar to yours when I first got SBM.. OOHH I was sooo itching to get going... Hang in there,
      looking forward to seeing more of your great LO's soon.
      XXXXXXX
      Kim

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
        I was just thinking of you, hadn't heard from you in a few days. Figured you probably got snowed in!
        I was thinking of you, Marion, when I saw blizzard warnings in Wisconsin on Sunday...did you guys get hit hard??? We got about 8 new inches. Some of the previous storm had already melted - we had some beautiful weather here!

Comment

Working...
        X