World War II - B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World War II - B

I hope I'm not hogging this gallery - I wanted you to see Alice, Jean Claude's wife who is so wonderful!

Last edited by MaggieMae; 03-10-2007, 07:00 PM.
    Julie

She is very lovely Julie. you are doing a great job with these.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Showwwww!!!!!!!!

Uauuu!! Coast guard? i loved it loved, you possess an unknown quantity Maggie, congratulations takes care of of it ok well,

kisses

Comment

She is very lovely Julie. Great layout and colors

Comment

I love this one too!
          sigpic

Comment

Yes, another great one & NO you're not hogging the Gallery (I seem to be doing that myself!!**!!).
            As I said before, please keep these coming & the story with them.
            Soooooooo interesting.

Did you say they were both British??

Comment

Gorgeous lady and I love this story, it is so interesting and to be true makes it so special.
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
                Yes, another great one & NO you're not hogging the Gallery (I seem to be doing that myself!!**!!).
                As I said before, please keep these coming & the story with them.
                Soooooooo interesting.

Did you say they were both British??
                Hi Mary,

Alice was an American at the time of WWII - her mother was English. Jean Paul, I believe, was born in America but went to live in France with his French parents. His parents came back to teach at Harvard University and he was scooped up by the British Intelligence branch because he was proficient in English, French and German. He had to pretend to be different nationalities as it was called for in order to survive. I feel so lucky to know them and be trusted with this part of their lives. They don't know I'm making a scrapbook for them - I hope to have it finished before they leave for the summer! Hurry - hurry!! LOL Mary, you may have heard of Violette Szabo (a U.K. heroine). Jean Claude was with her in her group.
                Julie

Comment

Julie this is fantastic.. I love the colours you used.. And reading the "story" behind the faces.. well done!

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Wow Julie - these layouts are FANTASTIC!!! What a neat story they have together. And WOW she was definitely beautiful. The elements you chose for this page are absolutely perfect.

Comment

Working...
                    X