Help Saying Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Saying Goodbye

Just thought I'd share this layout, I was so pleased how it turned out. I really like this kit by MaryAnn (MA3)! I know Crops will love this too! This song has touched our hearts and I don't think we will ever forget this one last gift that we believe was sent from our Mom.
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=1938
    Lisa

I saw it in the gallery and was so very touched! It is a beautiful tribute - she looks so lovely in the picture - way too young to pass away.
    Julie

Comment

Very serene and beautiful lo
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Yeppers Lisa! I LOVE IT!!! You really outdid yourself on this one! HEY I want that picture!!! oh I want the whole thing, print me out one and I will get it this weekend Pleasssssssssssssssssse!!!!!Oh you might as well print one out for Kimmy too! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Sure Crops I'll print ya out one - Don't you have a birthday coming up soon...Guess what you'll be getting! LOL! Oh no, Did I ruin the surprise!

Thanks everyone for you wonderful comments!
          Lisa

Comment

Did I ruin the surprise??? You are soooo funny, Let just say if I get that for MY birthday you wont believe what you are getting for yours! Remember sweet, darling sister MY birthday comes first! So we will see who has the last laugh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
            X