Potty Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potty Training

ROFL......my daughter is sooooo going to shoot me !! I wanted to share this with you all and "THANK" Bobby Bear for sharing it with us all. My poor daughter couldn't and still can't do anything without her momma being close by with a camera ! LOL. She is almost 21 now. She just bought her first new car so if anyone has any embies they would like to share, I would appreciate it, she might not LOL. Again thanks Bobby ! Enjoy
    Attached Files

Hehehehe

THat is way too cute~ but I bet your daughter doesn't think so HAHAHA

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Oh Mama Wickle

Originally posted by Wickel View Post
      ROFL......my daughter is sooooo going to shoot me !! I wanted to share this with you all and "THANK" Bobby Bear for sharing it with us all. My poor daughter couldn't and still can't do anything without her momma being close by with a camera ! LOL. She is almost 21 now. She just bought her first new car so if anyone has any embies they would like to share, I would appreciate it, she might not LOL. Again thanks Bobby ! Enjoy
      Yepper, I do believe she is going to kill you. This would make an adorable wall picture to give her on her wedding day! LOL

It's reall adorable!
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Love it!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Too cute!!! Love it!!!
          sigpic

Comment

That is just way to cute..but you better hide when she sees it...she was sure a little doll..
            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Potty training

Does anyone have any idea where I could get a digital kit for potty training items. I'd like to make a small scrapbook for a little one that's in training...
              Thanks,
              Ginny

Comment

That is too cute! Keep it handy for when she gets married and they show old portraits of bride and groom! She'd really love that!

Comment

Working...
                X