First time page display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time page display

Hi every one. This is the first time I have uploaded any pages so hope I hope I have done it right. Thank you autisticwonder for your kit.
    Wildstorm
    Attached Files
    Wildstorm

Very nice... love the use of Black & White
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Very Nice!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Excellent and done very well.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

These are beautiful. so dramatic with the black and white! Fits perfect with the pictures. Though she doesn't look 16 to me! So mature! Better clean up the shot gun for that girls dates!
          Don't procrastinate being happy!
          And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
          Orange Blossom- new release
          sigpic
          My SBM store

Comment

These layouts are fantastic!! What gorgeous pictures.

Comment

Thanks every one for your lovely comments. I look at every ones layout and think I can never do that beautiful kind of work, but I love doing it. This daughter is 21 on Monday (23 April) and is still so beautiful both in body and soul. Hope to upload her 18th birhtday Photos and then her 21st. You an watch her "grow" up.

Wildstorm
              Wildstorm

Comment

Very pretty..love the black and white..your daughter is beautiful..
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

WOWZAAAA! these are GREAT!!! I dont think you have to worry in here or anywhere!!!!
                  I cant wait to see the next one!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Beautfiful girl & stunning LO.....

Comment

Originally posted by wildstorm View Post
                      Thanks every one for your lovely comments. I look at every ones layout and think I can never do that beautiful kind of work, but I love doing it. This daughter is 21 on Monday (23 April) and is still so beautiful both in body and soul. Hope to upload her 18th birhtday Photos and then her 21st. You an watch her "grow" up.

Wildstorm
                      Your lo wonderful.

As Moonbeam borrowed your face could I borrow your daughter? I have one son 23 and another 21 next month, both single and available
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Alas Eng - rebekah is not <sigh>
                        She looks stunning and boy!! you did an excellent job with the layout Wildthing! ( sorry Wildstorm but you are always going to be Wildthing to me LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                          She looks stunning and boy!! you did an excellent job with the layout Wildthing! ( sorry Wildstorm but you are always going to be Wildthing to me LOL)
                          Thats ok Moonbeam...I wish I gave myself that name...oh well too late now for the wildstorm to change directions. LOL
                          Wildstorm

Comment

I don't know about that LOL - Wild storms do just that dont they? You never know which direction they're going.. but Hey! That sounds more like me

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                              X