My daughter @ 21.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daughter @ 21.

This is my daughter's 21st portrait photos. Hope you have enjoyed "watching her grow up" Thanks to autisticwonder for her kit and hope you have liked what I did to your pages.
    Attached Files
    Wildstorm

Oh Wildstorm these pics are sooooooo nice! These are really special and you have done a terrific job in "scrapping" them.. BEAUTIFUL

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Originally posted by kimbob View Post
      Oh Wildstorm these pics are sooooooo nice! These are really special and you have done a terrific job in "scrapping" them.. BEAUTIFUL
      Thank you Kimbob, I think they are great pages but it is nice to hear that others think they are as well. Had a friend ask me if I would scrap the old way as well as digital and after six years of the other way I had to tell her most likely not. This is so good but this site is the best.
      wildstorm
      Wildstorm

Comment

Stunning layouts...and what a beautiful young lady she has become! These are excellent photos of her! What a treasure!
        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Besutiful page Wildstorm...and a beautiful young lady..you made an aswesome page to showcase her at 21...its just perfect..love it..
          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Stunnibg in every aspect
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
            X