August challenge Layouts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August challenge Layouts

Thought I would start a thread where we can post our layouts for the August challenge using teal and brown with word art and a fall theme. I know I don't want to miss anyone's! Thanks for the elements, papers and embellishments they are beautiful! If i forgot to mention the designer in my LO please forgive me I kind of know what I am doing so far. HA!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Gorgeous!!! I love it. Thank you for starting the thread.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Fantastic, great Los.!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Here is mine

I posted this in the challenge thread as well...Didn't know we were starting one in here too...I have the freebies in the challenge thread from this LO...The leaves on the left hand side of my page were made by Sacannon, the rest was made by me...<wink>
        Attached Files
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

aug challenge layout

Thanks.

Thought that the other thread would be too big to find them all. i hope that there will be alot this is sweet stuff.

Wolvsie! very cute. Great job!
          sigpic

Comment

i love how you used the ribbons and connected them together for your title! too cute!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

I tried the brown.

Since the other LO's were dominate in teal I just had to try one in brown. Thanks Julie for papers and Sacannon for papers and multi-colored leaf from the challenge thread.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by CrystalInMinn; 08-06-2007, 02:29 PM. Reason: designer credit omitted
              sigpic

Comment

that's lovely! now get over to the other thread and post the template!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

I made a mistake by posting the LO above, to The Groove "Friends are like Rainbows"
                  What should I do

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Awwwww...just leave it in there, it is pretty...<wink>

Comment

All fantastic
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thanks omajo!

Love the chubby little red birds. Very nice. Thanks for adding your layout!

Since there are some more new gorgeous papers and things I can't wait to see more LO's... hint, hint.
                        sigpic

Comment

Some more

Here are three more I made for the August challenge....The credits and smt file is located in the normal challenge thread along with the free embellishments that were used in these pages...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X