Freebie Time - Big Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by omajo View Post
    Wow Deanne, this is very tempting. You know I like bargains especially sunch a wonderful bargain. Is there a time limit ??
    cause I'm going on holiday for a month. thanks!!
    I haven't set a time limit as yet Omajo.. I will probably let it keep running till the end of September ... But even if you are late back...- for YOU-- I will extend it anyway so dont worry just enjoy your holiday.... <sigh> a whole month - how lovely... Can I come? LOL where are you going?

Comment

GUESS WHAT!!!!!
      Do you know what I just decided to do?
      I am going to sweeten the pot here.....
      As well as the Humongous sized bonus bundle kit am ALSO going to GIVE to any one buying 2 kits and posting them here-My" amazing 67 Frames set" that is in the store for $19.95 so if you thought the offer was tempting before - this is Simply irresistable
      and that means you too MSWizard.. I'll send you a link to the 67 designers frames as well

Comment

I thought I'd better post a preview picture of what you get for FREE.. so as well as the bonus Bundle KIT that was pictured at the beginning of this thread ( the blue & white kit) you will get ALL of these frames - YES!!! there ARE 67 frames in the kit
        Attached Files

Comment

here are my two entries using Deanne's Gingham and Roses kit & Blue Geometrics kit, I apologise for not finding the link to this page, looked everywhere & couldnt locate it in the *Look at my Layout* upload section, here are the pages

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...500&ppuser=230

Comment

Hi & Thanks Kazr,
            check your PM's I have sent you a link to the Bonus bundle 8 Page template and also the pack of 67 free frames .. hope you enjoy playing with them '
            Hugs,
            Deanne

Comment

Originally posted by Kazr View Post
              here are my two entries using Deanne's Gingham and Roses kit & Blue Geometrics kit, I apologise for not finding the link to this page, looked everywhere & couldnt locate it in the *Look at my Layout* upload section, here are the pages

No worries that s fine - I have sent your reward
              The way I usually do it is upload to the GALLERY.. then scroll down and copy the UBBCode that gets generated on that page.
              Then I come to the Look at my layout section and in the post here just paste the copied CODE and the picture appears.

Last edited by Moonbeam; 08-26-2007, 06:03 AM.

Comment

I Got your message Kazr, Thank you and you are very welcome... thanks for everything.Hope you enjoy your freebies - they should keep you busy for a while!

Just a note to say also that any new templates released like Emerald Snow and OPal are included in this special offer

OFFER ends 30th September

Comment

Here is one, killed two birds with one stone. Wanted to do a Birthday layout for Eng so I just used this template!
                  Need to work on the other one yet.

Thanks for sweetening the pot, I didn't see that until I came over here to upload my layout! LOL

Love everyones work so far!

http://
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

ok, here is my second one. It is from the "Get up and Glow kit"

http://Ok,
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

[QUOTE=sacannon;68521]Here is one, killed two birds with one stone. Wanted to do a Birthday layout for Eng so I just used this template!
                      Need to work on the other one yet.

Thanks for sweetening the pot, I didn't see that until I came over here to upload my layout! LOL

I forgot to mention this is from the "Get up and Glow" templates (I mixed Page 1 and 4).
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Here are mine finally...

Hi Deanne,
                        I actually bought these a couple weeks ago but haven't had the time to get them finished...lol...Hope you like them..One is from your 'Any Tougher he'd Rust' Kit and the other is from 'Aqua Dreaming'... Thanks bunches...Love your stuff...

I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Sue & MIchelle,
                          Check your PM I have sent you 2 links to download your 67 Frames and you big bonus bundle

Comment

Got them Thanks!
                            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Me too and thank you...Very pretty and so much stuff...<wink>
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for your PM "HOWDEE"
                                Your 2 purchases definately do qualify you for this offer - all you need to do now is post 1 page from each template HERE and then I will send you the free download link by PM
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X