X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Black

My Granddaughter and her new husband
    I used my new BASIC BLACK template for these photos
    It should appear in the store very soon. I called it Basic Black because its like the basic black dress in your wardrobe .. you can put any colour with it or dress it up or down. I added touches of red to bring out the roses in these photos but you can add any colour or use any colour background paper. If you like, you could also change the black pieces to a colour of your choice or use them as a mask to create patterned flourishes.

Very nice Deanne.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Thankyou .. I just bought a Wacom Intuos3 Tablet with the Mouse/PEN for drawing and I am having such fun with it

Comment

I love that, gorgeous couple as well
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

This is wonderful..... I WANT I WANT I WANT...............

Comment

Is this a new Toy and tell me what it does----Please --please with a pretty please.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

What do you mean not mvery good---these arebeautiful.Thank you Mary.xo
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I love this layout, hey those roses are beautiful too.

Comment

Hi Wonas, and thank you. Yes they were the most perfect oses - simply stunning

Comment

Originally posted by eye View Post
                    Is this a new Toy and tell me what it does----Please --please with a pretty please.
                    heres a link about what the "table" does.
                    Basically it is a small drawing table connected to the computer but you use a PEN instead of a mouse which gives you greater control obviously
                    http://www.ausmedia.com.au/wacom.htm

Comment

Now that's a SERIOUS bit of 'kit'..... PHEW!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is my ALL TIME favourite British singer & he's still going strong.....
                        Here's my tweeked LO.....

Comment

..... here's another.....

Comment

LOve what yuou've done with it Mary... the possibilities are endless aren't they with these type of flourishes in the template set.. what did you do to get the first one like that? Did you make a copy of the black flourish and change it to beige and put it over the top???

Comment

These layouts are GORGEOUS and so perfect for their wedding! Very chic and simple. I love it!

Comment

Working...
                              X