JLK - Mother & Child

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLK - Mother & Child

This is a layout dedicated to the Love of a First Child. The pictures are of my mother and my sister right after she was born.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...500&ppuser=139
    sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

I can't get to your layout, Ladybug. It keeps taking me to the main SBMax page.
    Lori in Tennessee
    Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

Same thing happened here Tori. I found the layoutin the gallery so I will past it here. It;s absolutly beautiful Ladybug!
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Just lovely!!!!

Folks, please do something... these are just a sample of what Ladybug is capable of. Her work is awesome, but she needs encouragement to put them in the store. She has a hard drive full of gorgeous creations. You're all missing out big time.

Please, please, please, Lori.... Load them up!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

hi!!

congratulations girls, super delicate its pges!
          I love these photos, that in still show babys to them! hehehe
          he was perfect,

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Thanks for all your compliments, it really makes me feel good and a little more encouraged.

I don't know what happened with the link, I tried it out in the preview and it worked fine. I appreciate you putting it in the thread OnieRN, that was very kind of you.

Granny, I told you, if you would put my kits together I'd be on my way. PALEEEZE!!
              sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

Doh! I didn't think to look it up in the gallery... I'll blame it on the flu meds this time

Ladybug, those colors are gorgeous, and I love the delicate look of your layout. I was just gifted with both PhotoShop Elements 5 and 6, so I'm looking forward to being able to start creating stuff, as soon as I learn how to use the program. I just hope I can come up with things half as lovely as yours.
                Lori in Tennessee
                Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

wonderful
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

I love this page also your work is beautiful. We use to make this kind of photo with our babys. I have one with all of mine.
                    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

[QUOTE=Ladybug;82028]Thanks for all your compliments, it really makes me feel good and a little more encouraged.

I don't know what happened with the link, I tried it out in the preview and it worked fine. I appreciate you putting it in the thread OnieRN, that was very kind of you.
                      QUOTE]

Your welcome Lady Bug! I agree with Granny, you really need to submit your talents to the store.
                      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                      !

nie

Comment

Working...
                      X