Shiver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiver

Here we are in a winter wonderland. We had some snow and it looked soooo beautiful. We took some in our backyard and then we went for a ride and took pictures along the river and parks etc.
    I used a kit called "shiver" by Jessica Dixon.
    http://www.jessicadixon.blogspot.com/
    She is doing a quickpage contest and these are some of the pages I created for the contest with her stuff.

Wow!!!!!!!!!

Marion, these layouts are gorgous! I love this kit, did you make the kit? The snow is beuatiful but I'mglad I don't have to live in it!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

Beautiful Marion. Just love that snow... it reminds me of my childhood days when I lived in Scotland. Haven't seen snow for years 'n' years...

Comment

Wow they are beautiful Marion
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Beautiful Marion!

The kit is a freebie QP contest challenge over at Scrappinfreestyle by Jessica Dixon I have a post at favorite sites about it here:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=8566

Everyone, I hope that you can participate!
          Crystal
          sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Wow Marion these are great!! I just went to check it out and I think I may have to join that challenge as well. But time is a commodity that is in short demand right now.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Marion, these are simple, but lovely pages...I wish you luck in the contest...
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Brrrr!

Wow! You guys are brave! OnieRN recommended for me to check out your beautiful pages! They are gorgeous! DH and I are spending our vaca in the North GA mountains and we had a light snow yesterday and I froze my buns off!!! But we came looking for snow...and boy we found it! It's been nearly 40 years since I've seen it. I've forgotten how cold it is! 'Shamed to admit, I've had to run like a sissy to the warmth after just a short time! And, we didn't even get near to what you guys did! Living in south FL for so many years has really spoiled me. But, oh I love the cold weather!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!

I'm "Tapestry" BTW! Have a great day!

~T
                Tapestry[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Hi Tapestry, I knew you would love these layouts! Marion always does a great layouts too. I can appreciate your comments about the COLD and freezing your buns off!

These layouts of Marions were created with the templates "Shivers" there is a link somewhere that you can go and download the templates for yourself. They are free for the taking.

Happy New Year and Happy SCRAPPING!
                  sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

Working...
                  X