Big Brother

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother

My GS's are twins and only born minutes apart. Jesse is always reminding Jeremy that he is older and might I say "GOOFIER". They are always doing things to crack me up and I love them to pieces for their silliness. I used my PSCS3 program to create this animated LO. Click on the thumbnail to see what I mean by goofiness.

I want to thank Moonbeam for her creative kit "Bamboo Brothers"-I loved this kit and the colors are great. She is so very creative and it shows in all her work. You can find it here:
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...0&cat=0&page=3

We are so lucky to have so many creative designers on this site. I would like to take this moment to thank all of our SBM Designers!! Thank you for sharing your awesome creations and for all the freebies that you so generously share with each and everyone of us. You are the ones who make it possible for a lot of us to create our LO's. Without you and your creations I would not have anything to use to make my pages. So please know how much you are all loved and appreciated by so many of us!!
    Attached Files

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Doll, this Lo is wonderful...Love the animation...You never stop amazing me...<wink> Love ya GF!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Very cute! And yes they are goofy!

Comment

So sweet
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

hihihihi!!!!!

OMG! PK as obtains to place this animation here? hehehehe
          I adored! very funny! fantastic, super creative!

Comment

Thank you everyone. I figured out how to do animation and I couldn't wait to show you all.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Thanks PKDoll for your great encouragement.. I love this site too - the people here are just so great - You are a "Doll"
              I was very impressed with your animation - so clever you are!!!! and the photos used were just perfect for that.

Comment

Great l.o. And the animation! WOW! Terrific! Wish I were as talented.

Debby
                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

ok so now i want the ps3c! cool. I'll be asking how you do that! Great LO!
                  sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

Working...
                  X