My parents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My parents

Here are my parents at their 50th wedding anniversary back in 1991. I used background paper from AngelWithin's week 14 Challenge package (yeah!) and a bow from Granny. I made the frame, lettering and snowflake lace using RDP4.
    Attached Files

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

and they're still kissing after all these years!!! It's a very pretty page.... love the frame and lace you made!!! {{hugs}}
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

This is beautiful!! And what a great shot! Your frame is just beautiful!!You are doing wonderful things with RDP4.
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Nice job !

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

It makes you think doesn't it, they were once young and looking forward to a life and family together. Generations are wonderful memories
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

How cute...
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X