45 years together

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 years together

this is a mini album i've put together for my mum n dads 45th anniversary later this month - thought the lyrics from the song by Mary Chapin Carpenter - Grow Old With Me was perfect for them both

Templates are from my new kit Black n Tan

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

next 2 images - the photos are from when they met until present

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Beautiful tribute! Love the page layouts and the colors.

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Awesome !!! Very well done They will be very pleased.

Comment

Beautiful album. You are giving me some ideas. My husband and I will also be married 45 years in September.

Comment

These are just beautiful Fiona, they will love them....
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Fiona these are fantabulous!! Your parents are going to love this tribute. Your new kit is perfect for this.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Wow, they'll be knocked out when they see this
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

These are beautiful, Fiona! Love the way they follow a time line. They will love them. You did a fantastic job.
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Working...
                  X