Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My son Brian with his boy Isaac

I just love these pictures....

Last edited by Marion; 02-10-2008, 07:10 PM.

Marion these are so darn cute!! I love the camoflage pants over the diaper. You did an awesome job on displaying the pictures. These are just beautiful.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Yep these are priceless Nice job Marion

Comment

Wonderful
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Congrats Marion, you photographed the moments prettiest in the one life baby, I loved these photos!

Comment

Cute, precious, and just too darn cute...lol
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Oh Marion... so so special!!!

Comment

So so sweet, I love it!
                Trisha
                My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

I love these, too!! So cute! I think my favorite is the one where Daddy's kissing him.
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Marion these pages are so awesome..I love both of them but the 2nd one is my favorite..the pictures are so specail..the baby has sure grown..time just passes too fast!!
                    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X