Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Dress Shopping

Trisha
    My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

What a wonderful idea to add to a wedding album. It really is a special day and should be documented. You did a very nice job. Which one was the winner? Do we have to wait until we see the wedding photos?

Comment

very beautiful, either one, but the bride makes the dress! Just lovely!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

Next layout will be of the dress I picked! You don't have to wait for the wedding pictures.
        Trisha
        My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

I really like the one of your back where you can see your friends in the mirror. They look so happy for you. Great layout!
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
            I really like the one of your back where you can see your friends in the mirror. They look so happy for you. Great layout!

Snap
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
            X