Buddy, Our Dog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy, Our Dog

Here is our dog T.C. (Buddy). His name was Taking a Chance, T.C. for short, because we had such awful luck with pets before him. We had Buddy for 10 years. We lost him this past summer to cancer. He was such a loyal and loving pet. We miss him terribly. This photo was taken at Christmas about 8 years ago. He was napping on a Christmas pillow that was on the floor. It is one of our favorite photos of him.
    Attached Files

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Love the leather look to this LO. Sweet picture.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

What a sweetheart he looks.
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Awwwww he's sooooo sweet

Comment

great photo. great memory page.
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

OOOOhhhhh, just love the look in his eyes! Wish we could know what they are thinking!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

This is a very nice way to remember a precious pet.

Comment

very sweet, I love your LO!
                Trisha
                My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
                X