Playing in the Rain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing in the Rain

Here's one of the pages I did with Granny's Spring Rain kit. My grandson, Tyler, playing in an old log. I forgot to move the photo back under the rain after moving it so I'll fix that in my original but didn't want to upload again here. Very nice kit, Granny. I'm gonna have a lot of fun with it. I might need to find some gnomes to go with this cute background. It's available in the digital kit store here:

http://scrapbookmax.com/store/produc...tid=1704&cat=0

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Oh, Melanie, I love what you did with this. Great picture of your grandson. I like the way you have the page a lot better than what I did!!! Thank you for sharing this with every one!
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Well, I liked yours, too! But I was trying to make it look like the log was across the water and he was climbing through. And the little mouse looks cute on top of the log, too! Thanks again for doing the kit!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Very cute O2! I love this kit of Granny's too!

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Very creative , love it
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
          X