Ripped & Patched Is Just Fun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripped & Patched Is Just Fun

This is a fun kit to work with. I found it to be perfect for some of those casual pictures.

Kit: Ripped & Patched and Booster Pack
    Designer: Fiona Storey (Angelwithin)
    Layout designer : Onie Barin (ME)
    Check it Out Here:
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...php?productid=
    1540&cat=0&page=22

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

These are adorable! Love the layouts and the pictures!

Comment

Love it! so fun!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Onie these are fantastic!! Love the pictures, and love that kit!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

This is a very nice lo love it
          Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

Ha Ha!!! I remember those days! We used to put milk on our faces, it's supposed to tighten the pores, and then my sister would mix and match every fragrance of lotions and bath oils that she could find and we'd slather that all over us!! Ha Ha! So much for beauty regimines. Thanks for the memories. These are just great! Beautiful girls, beautiful layouts.
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Onie they're great
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

looks like you had as much fun with the kit as i did...i loved making this kit....your layouts are perfect xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                , Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                X