Template:Love 2 Bake {Series2} Pg5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template:Love 2 Bake {Series2} Pg5

Ok everyone, I finally made page 5 to the second series of my baking pages...<wink> Hope you like it..Remember, there are a total of 15 now to the set here in our great forum... For the newer members here, if you go to my blog, you can get the download, where every piece used on this page is an individual element to make your own..((HUGS))
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thanks Wolvsies, I love all your pages!
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Very cute page .
      sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

....how cute!

Comment

thanks wolvsie, I love this series. I always down load the sbm template straight into sbm then pop over to your blog for the zip file. I love your blog by the way

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Love these Wolvsie! I have four girls that LOVE to cook so I am sure I'll be lurking with the camera next time they are pretending to be Martha Stewart!

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

Thanks Wolvsie, I love all these Love2Bakes series you've created. Just wish I could learn how to "create" my own, from scratch, almost like baking, lol. But I don't know where to start as I have no clue how to "make my own page" without using some other template. Thanks for sharing your wonderful pages. Joanne

Comment

So cute love it.
                [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                X