Template: Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Smile

Here's a template I made with my newest kit, Smile. The full kit is available for download in the Embellishments form.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by nnorcutt
    Here's a template I made with my newest kit, Smile. The full kit is available for download in the Embellishments form.
    Hi I just love it!!
    Where can I find the full kit. U said it was available for download in the Embellishments Area. I cant find it :-(
    Binkey

Comment

Very cute layout and Shelby's smile is priceless!

Has Shelby done any new layouts lately? Sure loved her last one.
      thanks for sharing.

Marion

Comment

Wow, you guys are quick!

Sorry, I thought I would have the kit posted before anyone got the template! It's there now though.

Shelby has had a busy summer & hasn't been doing much digital scrapping. She did finish her paper scrapbook from our vacation though. Hopefully now that t-ball & swimming lessons are done she'll have more time for this.

Comment

Beautiful, really adorable. And the little one is so precious! Thank you for sharing.

Granny
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Hi,

I'm on vacation and just had to get to a computer!! I'm at a public library like any true addict would be!! I'll be downloading your template and kit when I get home. It's so cute!!! Love your work.
            Julie

Comment

Thank you for your adorable kit & Shelby is a sweetie, such a pretty name also

MaggieMae-hope you are having a fun time on holidays

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing. Can't wait to use it.

Comment

Thank you it's beautiful
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by MaggieMae View Post
                    Hi,

I'm on vacation and just had to get to a computer!! I'm at a public library like any true addict would be!! I'll be downloading your template and kit when I get home. It's so cute!!! Love your work.
                    I see you posted this in August, but know what you men! When we lost connection I was down the town in an internet cafe!
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                    X