Template: C is for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: C is for...

in mine - C is for contemplate - (the picture explains the caption!) but you can make your "C" mean whetever you want!
    Attached Files

Please visit my SBM store!

template was too big - I'll put it on my server... BRB

Comment

http://www.lamazenashville.com/TEMPLATES/c.smt

click on that link to get the template! It will be a zip file - Once you open it, just extract it to your templates folder!

Let me know what you think and if you can get it!
      Julie

Comment

Worked for me! Thanks again!

Marion

Comment

How adorable! Love the layout, and the expressio on that little girl is word a million dollars! LOL

Granny
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Julie, I love your layout. But I'm not sure I'm doing it right. I've extracted the winzip file to Scrapbook Max/Templates. I can access that folder if I'm already working on a page within SBM, but I have to choose one piece at a time and put the page back together. Should it be coming up somewhere as a template that I can use as is? It doesn't come up as an option with all the other templates that came with SBM or that I've downloaded from other users on SBM.

I'd really like to use this one. Any ideas? Thanks.

Comment

have you installed the template?

i.e., go to the sbm folder and double click the file - it should install and then be in your template selection when you first oipen the program?

Comment

Had problems doing this again

When I get to the part where I extract the file....... I find different files. I have continued to open them then find resourses, auto play, and futher, I find lots of files for the embellishments. My question, is how do I get just the templete? This is confusing when doing the link method!

nie
                sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                !

nie

Comment

Julie:

I've extracted the zip file into the SBM Templates file. I set up a new folder within Templates for the zip file extraction. After extracting, I have all the individual PNG elements in the new folder, and a file that says '_sbm_template.' When I double click on that file, it comes up in the SBM program, but it's all jumbled around and everything's gray. Each piece in the template has an error message that says 'error loading photo.' The template isn't coming up as a template to used when I start the SBM program. I'm having the same issue with an earlier template that you posted.

I see the '_sbm_template' file is a 'Scrapbook Max Document', and other smaller templates that I've downloaded from SBM are 'SMT File'. Could that have anything to do with it?

I must be doing something wrong. I'm doing it the same as when I download a zip file from any other web site, but those aren't templates. They're either elements or page kits.

I hope I can figure this out, because your style is much like mine, and I'd love to be able to access those templates!

Any help from anyone would be appreciated.

Pat

Comment

Me too

Patti, I had the same problem! I do not know how to get it to work or what to do with all the individual embellishments.

nie
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

Ok guys, this is how I do it and it works and installs for me. Right click on the link above, choose "save target as" ... add .smt to the file name. (the file will read "c.smt")then when it is done downloading click ok or open and it will install itself. You have to change the file name when you save it!

Marion
                      Last edited by Marion; 08-04-2006, 06:00 PM.

Comment

sorry to be so complicated guys! I put it on my server because it was too big for the forum to allow me to upload it here and I didn;t want to take anything out of it to make it smaller.

hopefully Marion's instructions will allow this to be useful to people!!!!

Comment

It worked!

Marion:

Thank you so much for your help! I did as you said, and the template is showing up in my SBM! I had been trying to extract through winzip, and hadn't tried the right click, Save Target As, that you said. I sure appreciate your help. You are the bright spot of my day today! (And I'm going to bed now, so no one else is going to claim that title today!)

And Julie, thank you for sharing!

Pat

Comment

Very glad I could help Pat, it is always nice to be somebody's bright spot!

Marion

Comment

I need help. I'm a newbie so if you could tell me step by step. I have a file folder called scrapbook max and I have it there but can only get it to my software by double clicking on the scrapbook max icon is there another way?
                              This page is so colorful I love it

Comment

Working...
                              X