Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Template: It started with a Kiss (Screen Resolution)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: It started with a Kiss (Screen Resolution)

Here's one for Valentines piccies
    Attached Files

Very romantic, Cinnamon! The flower embellishments really "pop" on the rich red background. Love the pic, too!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

I like the colors, that's a nice deep red compared to the usual cherry red on most Valentine's stuff. Gives it a classic look.
      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Simply beautiful! I have been fidling around with my own valentine/romance pages for a while now, and I can never get the mood just right. Mine usually come across looking like a 10-year-old's valentine card. But this is romantic with warm tones.
        Great page, Cinnamon!

Marnie
        Marnie

Comment

Thanks all

This is getting addictive lol - I keep finding myself planning new themes and some work out and others get relegated to the 'do not save' pile.

I thought I'd saved the template without pictures but clearly not - still, at least you get to put a face to the name (a thousand apols for putting you through that )

Comment

I thought it was sweet!

And yes, this is addictive! I'm starting to see patterns and theme inspirations everywhere (did I mention that before?). I was watching tv last night, and thought "wow - that guy's shirt would make a GREAT page background..."

Such fun!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
            Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

Oh no! You're all doing that too?
              I tried making a page inspired by a cool little notepad I have (it wasn't the greatest, but interesting anyway). And when I was standing in line at the grocery store, I noticed a gift bag and thought, "Hey, I know just the embellishment in Scrapbook MAX! that could make that design!
              WOW, we NSSH (need some serious help)!
              Marnie

Comment

beautiful! Tyvm for the share...
                sigpic

My scrappin pals are Sylvia Esther, Kimmyann & ValerieElaine...with more to come!!!

Me thinks I need additional income, Ive just discovered the SBM Store!!!

Comment

Working...
                X