Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Template: Gone Fishin' (Screen Resolution)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Gone Fishin' (Screen Resolution)

Something a bit different, designed for the one that didn't get away.
    Attached Files

Gone fishin' is great! I love how everyone here is sharing such a variety of styles of pages, it's great for inspiration - this one has a rustic, "at the cabin" feel. Love the little fishy embellishments!

Very cool!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

Thanks Ladybuggy!
      I like that you've planned a LO based on the content of a picture (I assume you would include an actual fishing picture). I have been creating more generic pages, but thanx for reminding me that you can use the pix to determine a page theme!
      Marnie
      Marnie

Comment

Thanks for the layout!

Jo

Comment

Thank you very much, Ladybuggy, my husband is a keen fisherman, I shall make a scrap page for him. (((((((hugs))))))))
          Mary ~ living in the North of England

Comment

Thankyou so much for sharng. Really appreciated.

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Grandpa's Present

This made an excellent Christmas present - and was the reason I got to open my Scrapbook Max early! Granny, Grandpa and I say a BIG THANKS!

Comment

Have you got this one Smile? Smile is a scrapping and fishing nut!
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                  X