Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Template: Pink Tiles (Screen Resolution)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Pink Tiles (Screen Resolution)

Hi again !
    Here's my latest...
    Attached Files

Very nice! Great colors with excellent use of transparency around those edges...
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Hi Jessica! I agree with Corey's comments. Also, what an awesome tile background!! I just love those kind of geometric, retro kind of looks.

Thanks for sharing!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
      Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

looking at "pink tiles" again - love the hearts with the cut-out centers!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
        Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

those embellishments actually come from a valentine's template I downloaded from one of you, I can't remember whose user it was. I love them too !
          thanx for the comments.

Comment

Hey there Jessica!
            This is a great page! Thanks for sharing.
            And I just wanted to say that I, too, get so many great ideas from this forum! Using other people's embellishments, styles, color schemes - sharing - that's what it's all about!
            Cheers!
            Marnie
            Marnie

Comment

Just love this Jessica,very girlie,appreciate you sharig this with us

Comment

for Jessica

Hi Jessica
                I have your template which i love & added the first pic ok but the second one wont load a Pic,could you check it for me please & see if its just me,thank you

Comment

Hi Kazr. I just downloaded it to test it for you, and it seems to load both photos OK on my end. Maybe if you try a new one from scratch it will work?

P.S. I agree about this template, it's one of the best I've seen so far. Jessica has a real knack for design.
                  Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Thanx again Corey!

I did what you suggested & removed it & loaded it again & presto,its working fine now
                    Thank you for checking it out for me,appreciate the effort

Comment

Excellent, glad to hear it.

Comment

I was away for the weekend, thanks for all the nice compliments !

Comment

Lovely! Thank you
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                          X