Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Template: Pink Tiles (Screen Resolution)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Pink Tiles (Screen Resolution)

Hi again !
    Here's my latest...
    Attached Files

Very nice! Great colors with excellent use of transparency around those edges...
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Hi Jessica! I agree with Corey's comments. Also, what an awesome tile background!! I just love those kind of geometric, retro kind of looks.

Thanks for sharing!

Karin

Comment

looking at "pink tiles" again - love the hearts with the cut-out centers!

Karin

Comment

those embellishments actually come from a valentine's template I downloaded from one of you, I can't remember whose user it was. I love them too !
          thanx for the comments.

Comment

Hey there Jessica!
            This is a great page! Thanks for sharing.
            And I just wanted to say that I, too, get so many great ideas from this forum! Using other people's embellishments, styles, color schemes - sharing - that's what it's all about!
            Cheers!
            Marnie
            Marnie

Comment

Just love this Jessica,very girlie,appreciate you sharig this with us

Comment

for Jessica

Hi Jessica
                I have your template which i love & added the first pic ok but the second one wont load a Pic,could you check it for me please & see if its just me,thank you

Comment

Hi Kazr. I just downloaded it to test it for you, and it seems to load both photos OK on my end. Maybe if you try a new one from scratch it will work?

P.S. I agree about this template, it's one of the best I've seen so far. Jessica has a real knack for design.
                  Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Thanx again Corey!

I did what you suggested & removed it & loaded it again & presto,its working fine now
                    Thank you for checking it out for me,appreciate the effort

Comment

Excellent, glad to hear it.

Comment

I was away for the weekend, thanks for all the nice compliments !

Comment

Lovely! Thank you
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                          X