Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Template: Water Lilies (Screen Resolution)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Water Lilies (Screen Resolution)

Hi Everyone!

I made some LOs - black and white and "cream" tones, with stylized water lilies floating around ( I made them with paper scraps and shapes - I can't get over how many cool things you can make out of them!). I think black and white pics or sepia pics (even better) look really cool in this scrapbook - of course, colour photos would probably really pop against such a neutral background. Let me know what you think!

Karin
    Attached Files

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Very classy and elegant! I love your choice to use circles and curvy lines here. For some reason I find curvy lines and the classic black-and-white color scheme to be a surprising combination....but I love it!
    Thanks for sharing Karin!
    Marnie
    Marnie

Comment

Reminds me of an old time movie.
      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

...but probably not old time rock n' roll...

Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

Hee.
          Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

wow ! amazing ! love how you thought of creating tulips with three ovals superposed. great idea. Always beautiful work Karin !!

Comment

Thanks, Jessica! I just think it's so cool how paper scraps can be about a zillion different things with all those cool shapes

Karin

Comment

Wow! These are awesome!

Comment

Working...
                X