Template: Last Apple LO addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Last Apple LO addition

Ok this is the last LO to MA3's kit. You all are getting too spoiled! Just kidding. I love working with MA3's kit. MA3 your an amazing designer. Thanks so much for letting me share the LO's with everyone. Your the best!

Becca

http://www.4shared.com/file/3932604/d3467e82
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Gorgeous, ladies... You have both done terrific with this. Hmmm, I'm going to have to pull out my plaids and put something together!

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

(((Hugs))) and Thank-You

What a Sweetheart you are, Thank-You for your Wonderful Support, Compliments and just being a Wonderful Friend to us All...Your talent for putting papers and elements together, then making such amazing templates Always leaves me in Awe !!!! It is my total pleasure to share my work with everyone here, if my small contibutions look good at all, it's because of what everyone does with them.... Designers are only the canvas and paint, we would be nothing without the Artist.....and you indeed are indeed one heck of an Artist !!! Keep up the fantastic work (((HUGS))) !!!

Comment

Awwww MA3, thanks for you kind words. Makes me blush. Thanks everyone for your interest in the LO's. Its wonderful to know so many scrapers can use them.

Becca
        sigpic

Comment

Very well done. I have to learn how to do this stuff. Thanks for the template.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

hi,
            thank you for this apple addition, i love the template the stitch the apple its so real, im new to scrapbooking and im so amazed and happy that you are so generous of sharing this wonderful template, you have an amazing talent !!!

Comment

Thank you Becca!

Comment

Your very welcome, very happy you all like the LOs. Hope your having a great time on the forum. We get so many new scrappers weekly, It still amazes me how everyone pulls together to help each other. And the generosity!!!!!!!! WOW.

Happy Scrappin!
                Becca
                sigpic

Comment

Thats beautiful. I just have to train the family to eat apples now so that I have photos to do a layout lol.
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thank you for sharing. I love it.

Comment

Very cute I love it, thanks for sharing with us.
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X