Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Template: Skaters

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Template: Skaters

    This is my first time posting a template--so if this doesn't work, sorry
    Thanks to granny for the skater embies on the pages.
    Attached Files
    smidget

  • #2
    Done very well if I say so myself.Thank you for sharing.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst



    Comment


    • #3
      Thankyou for sharing!
      This is wonderful

      Mell
      Mummy2Skye-Leigh
      Australia

      My buddy is nanwu


      Comment


      • #4
        Excellent job! I love the way you caught the shadow on the fence and tied it in with the siluette. Very good composition. Keep up the good work. #2 is excellent also.

        Granny
        sigpic

        Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

        Please visit my Max Store

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by smidget687 View Post
          This is my first time posting a template--so if this doesn't work, sorry
          Thanks to granny for the skater embies on the pages.

          Here's a few more if you want them...........
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mh51 View Post
            Here's a few more if you want them...........
            Thank you so much--I still have plenty of skating pics left.
            I'm sure I will put them to good use.
            smidget
            smidget

            Comment


            • #7
              Fyi

              Just to let you know........ This file was saved as a templete and not embellishments. You will need to change the ending to: .smb then save it again.

              Now, there may be a better way to get this file properly saved and in the right place. I'm sure someone will jump in here. I goof on this from time to time and had to have one of my SMB hero's on here help me out!

              nie
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

              My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !


              nie

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                Just to let you know........ This file was saved as a templete and not embellishments. You will need to change the ending to: .smb then save it again.

                Now, there may be a better way to get this file properly saved and in the right place. I'm sure someone will jump in here. I goof on this from time to time and had to have one of my SMB hero's on here help me out!

                nie

                OK ~ i'll have a go but don't hold your breath!! Never done this before.
                Will return soon. Wish me luck....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Does this work???????????????????????

                  DON'T THINK SO.....

                  Can anyone help me convert?*!*?
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    See if this helps

                    You saved it as: Skateboarding.smt

                    Should be: Skateboarding.smb


                    Look at the ending. The ending tells it if it is a templete or an embellishment.

                    OKAY, higher powers correct me if I'm wrong! I'm still shakey with this too because I've made a mess of my files in the past. I've been on here since May and It took Marion,Granny, Moonbeam, Desmond, Steve, and a few more to straighten me out!

                    nie
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

                    My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !


                    nie

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You are right Onie, it should end in .smb for embies and .smt for templates.
                      so it should read something like "skateboarding.smb"

                      Marion

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                        You saved it as: Skateboarding.smt

                        Should be: Skateboarding.smb


                        Look at the ending. The ending tells it if it is a templete or an embellishment.

                        OKAY, higher powers correct me if I'm wrong! I'm still shakey with this too because I've made a mess of my files in the past. I've been on here since May and It took Marion,Granny, Moonbeam, Desmond, Steve, and a few more to straighten me out!

                        nie

                        I didn't SAVE it as .smt ~ I exported the template!!
                        Still don't see how to SAVE as .smb..............
                        None the wiser.......
                        Maybe best not to submit. thought the template could be opened & embellishments extracted if needed, after all, it's not a SPECIALISED subject ~ is it??

                        FRUSTRATED.............

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Marion View Post
                          You are right Onie, it should end in .smb for embies and .smt for templates.
                          so it should read something like "skateboarding.smb"

                          Marion

                          OK ~ so how does .smb work Marion.
                          I REALLY want to know, please.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Easiest way to pack up embies is with the embie packer. Here is the link for the free download. Hope that helps

                            http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=973

                            Marion

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mh51 View Post
                              OK ~ so how does .smb work Marion.
                              I REALLY want to know, please.
                              I just post this in another thread a couple of days ago... It talks a little of how to construct a booster pack
                              http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...9&postcount=18
                              sigpic
                              Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                              My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X