Template: Haunted House...Becca

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Haunted House...Becca

I was asked to share this LO. Everything was downloaded from the wonderful scrappers in this forum. Thanks!!! You can changed everything but the backgound layers (grass, sky, moon w/bat). I made them into a single jpg file to keep the file size down. Enjoy!!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/4863297/...ted_house.html
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Great job at combining everything everyone else contributed! It's very cute!

Comment

Thak you so much. luv it.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Nice job, thanks for sharing.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

thank you its really lovely
          Happy scrapping !

Comment

Wow that is great Thanks

Comment

Thanks

Thank you so much!!

Comment

Thanks Becca, very nice!

Marion

Comment

Thank you, this is gorgeous.
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Very Created

I had to do a double take on this one...Love the magic you have created

Comment

Great layout. Thank you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cntrywoman72 View Post
                        I was asked to share this LO. Everything was downloaded from the wonderful scrappers in this forum. Thanks!!! You can changed everything but the backgound layers (grass, sky, moon w/bat). I made them into a single jpg file to keep the file size down. Enjoy!!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/4863297/...ted_house.html
                        Hi, I was trying to download your Templates: Houted House...Becca,
                        Does it not have any more pages? I would like to have this for my grandchildren.

Comment

Im sorry the template is no longer available. The site I downloaded deleted all my previous (year 2006) templates. I have since re-registered but I try not to use the site as much as I can.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi, I am Charlesanna, I tried to download you Template: Haunted House...Becca and this is what is said. http://www.4shared.com/file/4863297/...ted_house.html. Can you help me.

Comment

Hi Charlesanna, Becca said in the previous post that it is no longer available. I expect you tried to download from her first posting so wuldn't have seen it.
                              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                              X