Template: Jazzieal and Pansies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Jazzieal and Pansies

This is for YOU Jazzieal!! Hope you like colorful pansies. I'm too cheap to send flowers. But I have plenty of get well wishes for you!! In your HONOR..
    I can only hope it does you justice..
    Attached Files

Really nice, now we all get to use it and we'll all feel better! Thanks!

Marion

Comment

Beautiful

Thank-You, Ditto what Marion said, This is truly one Special Card !!!

Comment

I'll drink to that!!! Ops, I mean, I'll third that motion. Hurry back, girl, but not just this minute. Let's see how many more free templates we can get from this bunch.

Granny
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

I think this is so lovely. Thank you for caring and sharing
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Thank you! WEeare trying to track our friend down. It is proving to be quite difficult but we won't give up.
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Very nice and thoughtful! Thanks for sharing with us.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Very pretty. She will love it. We can all use it too. Thank you!
                sigpic

Comment

Another version I think is a little better than first

My daughter liked the first version better. You decide..To honor Jazz, I want it to be good!! I like this better.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
                    My daughter liked the first version better. You decide..To honor Jazz, I want it to be good!! I like this better.
                    My eyes are playing tricks..what did you change?
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                      My eyes are playing tricks..what did you change?
                      The white scrap behind the frame with the photo...thats what it looks like to me. Was always good with those cartoons where you had to spot the difference...

Comment

Hey, good for you Scrappydoo!!

I took the corners off. Somehow it just stuck out too much and didn't seem to blend into the scene very well. I need to find my Pizazz dvd and start learning the setup page dynamics. Granny had a good idea to shadow the name to make it stick out better. I wanted vellum behind it but don't have it on my computer and don't know how to make it. Wish I had the time to just play around all day on the computer but don't have the time. Want this to be SPECIAL for JAZZ!! Gotta be the best I can do!!

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                          I'll drink to that!!! Ops, I mean, I'll third that motion. Hurry back, girl, but not just this minute. Let's see how many more free templates we can get from this bunch.

Granny
                          Granny!! As long as you dont pass a motion.. Pleeeeeeeze!!!!

Comment

Don't worry, Moonbeam, there are plenty of those being passed at Scrapsville!
                            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                              Don't worry, Moonbeam, there are plenty of those being passed at Scrapsville!

Comment

Working...
                              X