Template: Denim Wonders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Denim Wonders

Ive been busy again - i can get the whole template to upload in one go because its too big a file

will have to have a play see what i can do ...unless someone has any ideas what i can do to lower the file size

angel xx

ok ignore the bit above ive sussed it, saved pages 1 to 3 on one template and page 4 on another
    Attached Files
    Last edited by angelwithin; 12-20-2006, 08:50 PM. Reason: figured out problem

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Absolutely Beautiful

Angel, these are wonderful!

It's so nice to welcome newbies into our happy group! We're looking forward to seeing more of your work and watching your talents expand.

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

Thank You Angel, these are lovely!

Marion

Comment

Love the layouts and colors; you did great! Thanks for sharing with us!
        sigpic

Comment

You are not from our planet!!! Yup..the wings prove it!!! THIS IS OUT of this WORLD! Love EVERYTHING about these!!! Go GIRL!!! THANKS so much for sharing these!!!

Comment

angelwithin
            This is a stunning set,the colours of blue & purples are perfect, I adore everything about this kit & can't thank you enough for sharing your talents,these are truly appreciated!
            hugs Karyn.

Comment

Thank you!! These are wonderful and beautiful.

Comment

Ohhhh!! I was so excited to stumble accross this template, I've been Looking for a "jeans" themed template for the kids! Even though I have little girls, they are not very "girly" just yet

Comment

Thank you these are brilliant!
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Heyyyy! Nice work! Love the pockets

Comment

woww

is very pretty thanks Angel !!

Comment

WOW WOW WOW THIS IS AWESOMEEEE!!!!!!!!! Excellent work here! Pat yourself on the back kiddo, you deserve it! and a BIG Thanks!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Love these! I believe I have some 1970's photos to use for them, heh-heh! Thank you Angel!!!!
                          Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

wow these are smashing thank you

Comment

Thanks, I love the pages!

Comment

Working...
                              X