Template: Christmas Poinsetta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Christmas Poinsetta

I fell in love with a simple set of small jewelry boxes from dollar store and scanned them in for highlight to this template. Dropped in some of my christmas embellishments I made this season and borrowed some embies from MAE3 on the tree, Angelwithin's gold paper used in shape of poinsetta flower, and added squeaks red jewel, then tag from carol, and hopefully not leaving anyone out. Used SBM items too and snowflake donated by someone???

I must have a DARK side to love using BLACK background. Love the contrast. Hope you can enjoy!!

Welcome Newcomers: If you want this template for your SBM program..just click on the highlighted blue link that has smt extention and click OPEN when window pops up. THat will automatically download it to your template section. Any problems please let me or the gurus of SBM know.
    Attached Files

d27 Christmas Poinsetta Template 2

You can manipulate the page anyway you like. Enjoy..Left space on this one for journaling.
    Attached Files

Comment

Absolutely beautiful, Very creative!

Marion

Comment

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

d27 Christmas Poinsettia Template 3

Just something more to play with if you like this kind of design too!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful, thankyou!
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Thank you a lovely addition to a lovely set.
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thanks,

We probably all have our dark sides. However, you are using yours to create beautiful things, that's a gift.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
                X