Template: Mini Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Mini Portfolio

This is a template (2 pages) that I made so I can but together a miniature portfolio of all my layouts. The template is kept very small because there are not a lot of embellishments. It consists solely of two paper scraps, one photo and a couple of text boxes. I'm putting these in the little soft cover mini photo albums I pick up from Target that hold 36 4x6 pics.

After I've done one of my standard 8x8 layouts and published it to an image file, I open up my portfolio album in SBM and add a page from the template. Double-click on the photo element to add the published image file, change the title and notes and it's ready to spit out of my Epson PictureMate printer!

I'm using the left side photo template on odd numbered pages and the right on the even numbered pages so the pictures are offset when the mini-portfolio is open.

So far I've got 15 pages done and the album runs faster than an album with just one or two pages.
    Attached Files
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Originally posted by poppabob View Post
    This is a template (2 pages) that I made so I can but together a miniature portfolio of all my layouts. The template is kept very small because there are not a lot of embellishments. It consists solely of two paper scraps, one photo and a couple of text boxes. I'm putting these in the little soft cover mini photo albums I pick up from Target that hold 36 4x6 pics.

After I've done one of my standard 8x8 layouts and published it to an image file, I open up my portfolio album in SBM and add a page from the template. Double-click on the photo element to add the published image file, change the title and notes and it's ready to spit out of my Epson PictureMate printer!

I'm using the left side photo template on odd numbered pages and the right on the even numbered pages so the pictures are offset when the mini-portfolio is open.

So far I've got 15 pages done and the album runs faster than an album with just one or two pages.

Good idea! I will have to work on that. Nice and small enough to carry along.

Marion

Comment

I love this idea!! It can even be printed on regular paper at normal quality and it's a good reference book! Thanks so much!
      Julie

Comment

Oh thanks Poppabob for these directions! I am going to try this for sure, I think its a brilliant idea!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Thanks PoppaBob. I am sure it will come in handy.

Visit my blog
          Visit my section of the store here

Comment

LOVE this idea! Thanks so much for sharing!! I'll remember this next time!!

Comment

Great idea; thank you!
              sigpic

Comment

good idea,thanks

Comment

Working...
                X