Template: Love is in the Air

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Love is in the Air

I know its a little early, but I wanted to share something, and this is what I made. I was thinking Valentines theme, but yet you could use it for many occasions. My husband and I just celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary, I know how blessed I am to be loved.

Bless you all!!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

so pretty!

I love this template! You did a great job and congratulations on 20 years!!
    Julie

Comment

Congratulations on your 20 yrs! You did a great job with the template; thanks!
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful Template! Way to go 20 years!!!
        I will celebrate 20 years in April, where does the time go??
        I sure will use this!! Thanks again!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Thankyou so much

Comment

OoOoOoh, this is so gorgeous! Congratulations, Angle! Isn't it wonderful to have someone who loves you as much as you love them! Best wishes for the next 20 years and many more! {{hugz}} And thank you for sharing!
            Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Angle,
              I love your work!! Beautiful job on this layout!! Thanks bunches for sharing it!! Special!! Happy Anniversary!!!

Comment

Wonderful lo. I love to hear of happy romantic couples.
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Never too early to share. We are all greedy! LOL And I was hoping you would make this a templet because I loved that trim on the bottom. Thanks so much.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Great Corners out of Hearts!

I love the layout of the hearts for the corner embellishments...so cool.

I'd love to learn to make my own lettered paper like this...so unique.

Thanks for sharing your talent!

Maggie
                    sigpic

Comment

beautiful, thankyou xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                      , Check out my store
                      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

You all are very, very welcome. Thank you for taking the time to say such nice things. I really enjoy making new things, but I also enjoy sharing them with all of you. I really started doing this because its artistic, I have been a decorative painter for about 15 years, this just allows me to be creative in another way. So Bless you all
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X