Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Angle's Sharp Dressed Man

Hi Everyone..
    I wanted to share something with everyone, hope you like it.
    By the way, thank you for all of the nice comments you have always left, not quite sure where to write Thank You, so I did it here!! You all are great !!
    ((((((( )))))))))
    Attached Files
    sigpic

OMG look at all the handsome fellows on ONE page! How in the world did you manage to get them all to dress up so nice???? I want your secret for getting guys to dress up like that! I want my sons to dress up for a photo like that! LOL!

What a stunning layout for such handsome guys! Excellent! We love the layouts you do, and like you, we all wish we could say thank you to each and every person who leaves such nice comments on our pages! I would also like to say a big THANK YOU to all who have paid me such nice compliments on my own pages.

This might turn out to be one great big thankie thread, Angle! {{hugz}} to you, hon! Keep up the great work!

P. S. THANK YOU for the wonderful template!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

hUAUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

Thanksssssss! is perfect, color frame, now the boys, MAMA MIA HEMMMMMM! HAHAHAHAHA

KISSES

Comment

Originally posted by angle View Post
        Hi Everyone..
        I wanted to share something with everyone, hope you like it.
        By the way, thank you for all of the nice comments you have always left, not quite sure where to write Thank You, so I did it here!! You all are great !!
        ((((((( )))))))))
        what hunks you have my dear. Wow. I love men in long hair. Always did. thank you for sharing xoxoxo
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Good looking guys and layout too!

Comment

Very very nice!!
            Julie

Comment

This is wonderful Angle, You did a great job. Thanks for sharing it.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Very nice thank u

Comment

Great lo Angle, thankyou
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

They are sharp looking men!

Good job!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knzus View Post
                      OMG look at all the handsome fellows on ONE page! How in the world did you manage to get them all to dress up so nice???? I want your secret for getting guys to dress up like that! I want my sons to dress up for a photo like that! LOL!

What a stunning layout for such handsome guys! Excellent! We love the layouts you do, and like you, we all wish we could say thank you to each and every person who leaves such nice comments on our pages! I would also like to say a big THANK YOU to all who have paid me such nice compliments on my own pages.

This might turn out to be one great big thankie thread, Angle! {{hugz}} to you, hon! Keep up the great work!

P. S. THANK YOU for the wonderful template!

Ditto to Knsus and Angle. There are so many people doing layouts now, which is good, but it is so hard to comments on all those and to thank everyone for comments on your own as well. So Thank you every.

Angel's layout is great isn't it!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X