Template: Mask Layouts Simplicity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Mask Layouts Simplicity

Introducing simple layouts done in a variety of different shapes of grayscale. No embellishments are on these. You SIMPLY Take your picture..decide the color scheme you want and take out a predesigned template mask layout and start double clicking the grays and CHANGE PICTURE to whatever paper scrap you like. Here is a set of 7. The jpg versions will be posted in this thread for those of you with PSP programs. You simply use your magic wand for the gray area you wish to FILL with pattern or color and or texture. I have picture spots mapped out. So you can add whatever embellishments you wish to make this special to you.
    Angelwithin is critiquing this project with me and has come up with a GORGEOUS bunch of her own MASK Layout templates in the STORE. She will be doing a tutorial on these too. White to black colors..so white is a bottom scale of GRAY..and black the top of the scale. Also included a zip of gray papers for you to play with. Used SHAPES, SHAPES and more shapes to do these..Two shapes I used in the layouts were Julie Clark Shapes. All the layouts done in SBM. So you can easily do this too and share them with us!!
    Attached Files

Donna, these are wonderful. Makes it so easy to create. Thanks a bunch!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

to add to the fun heres a five page template for you all to play with

open in SBM - file is called FST_You Choose the colour.smt
      double click on any section you wish to colour/color
      go into change picture
      choose your paper scrap
      click ok

have fun xx
      Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

These are great. Wonder thanks for sharing Girl!!
        Hugzzzzzz

Visit my blog
        Visit my section of the store here

Comment

This is great!! Thank you so much.
          sigpic

Comment

LOVE these. Looks like we are going to have a lot of fun!

Comment

ive played with these and they are sooooo much fun wonder you are wonderful x

will knock up a tutorial tomorrow and post it on steve's blog board

*wanders off muttering does salmon pink really go with aubergine purple hmmmm*

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                *wanders off muttering does salmon pink really go with aubergine purple hmmmm*
                Fiona,

After seeing what Eye has been doing with her colors and backgrounds, I don't question anything anymore!

Comment

This was so much fun, I just had to show you what I did with page 7 of your template....
                  Attached Files

Comment

Marion,
                    This BLOWS ME AWAY..WOWOWOW..Those are the colors for the month of March?? SO BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE YOUR PICTURE BEST! I downloaded to my special Scrapbook Max Gallery. THANKS for the Picture girl!!! I'm going to go play with EYE's papers. Got bunches downloaded. My favorite was the purple swirls..Will see what comes out of it..BEDTIME For me!!! THis is fun!!! Hoping everyone will post some of these Mask Layouts..Here's somemore shapes I to add..
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                      This was so much fun, I just had to show you what I did with page 7 of your template....
                      Wow! This is gorgeous! I have a quick question - where is Steve's blog? I think I missed something!!

TIA
                      Julie

Comment

Originally posted by MaggieMae View Post
                        Wow! This is gorgeous! I have a quick question - where is Steve's blog? I think I missed something!!

TIA
                        http://www.scrapbooktutorials.blogspot.com/

Comment

WOW Marion

I am always amazed how you are so organized and know where everything is at that others need or requests! What is your secret for staying so organized and on top of things!!!!!
                          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                          !

nie

Comment

Wow, Wonder----these are terrific! So many designers create templates that can be used in Photoshop. I always wondered how to do them for SBM. I'll look forward to Fiona's tutorial. These are really great and I can't wait to use them. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X